Our one year anniversary is fast approaching, and in celebration we’re doing a fiction competition!
We invite all our listeners to write a piece of short fiction about ladylike romance. Nurses necking? Socialites smooching? Cowgirls canoodling? Vikings vamping? We look forward to reading what you come up with!
The winner will receive a free copy of every LadyLike Book Club selection for one year!
- Email your submission to email@example.com with LLBC Fiction Competition in the subject line.
- Attach your work as a Word or Open Office doc.
- We ask you keep your story 5,000 words max.
- To quote Brenna, “formatted like a normal person” — single spaced 10 – 12 point font.
- Submissions accepted through Jan 15, 2014.
- Keep in mind the thesis of our podcast: we want happy, classic romances about ladies falling for ladies.
A winner will be selected by our panel of ladies and announced on our podcast airing January 31st, 2014.
Thanks so much for making our first year such a delight. We can’t wait to chatter at y’all about dames kissing dames for many more episodes to come!
The fine-ish print:
- Please use original characters.
- We acknowledge that the final work 100% belongs to you, but we do request permission to read it in part or whole on air.
- Any work showing explicit content with a minor, or not showing explicit consent between partners, will be rejected.