We’re putting off the excellent And Playing The Role of Herself for another two weeks because we’re visited by the queen of TRNs, Anne’s mom! The ladies are so excited, they start chatting before the mics are even fully set up. Join us as we discuss such subjects as:
- Mom’s feelings on expletives
- Email from another author – Merry Shannon!
- Theories on the diminution of romance novels
- How and why my mom came to romance novels
- Romance vs. romance novel
- Nora Roberts, be my mom’s friend
- Intimacy in books
- Schoolin’ us on the nature of mainstream romance novels & novelists
- Writing what you don’t know
- …which Foley did with great success, available now!
- Compartmentalization of genre via publishers… and librarians
And then a firm left turn into musicals. Thanks, Anne’s mom, for participating! And if any of you can get her a playdate with Nora, hook us up.